To enter the contest draw, participants must:
- Follow @Qaujigiartiit on Instagram;
- Like the contest post; and
- Tag a friend in the comments section of the post
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited.
- The selected winner will win a Qaujigiartiit Health Research Centre (QHRC) promotional products bundle (approximately worth $50)
- QHRC will announce the winner on Instagram on the day after the contest close date.
- The winner must provide a mailing address and the prize will be shipped to the address provided.
- All entries are owned by QHRC and can be used for other promotional activities. The winning submission may be shared publicly on any of QHRC’s publication channels, including the “story” section.
Terms and Conditions
- Must be age 13+ to participate.
- Open to Canadian residents.
- Must not be an employee or immediate family member (spouse or child) of a Qaujigiartiit Health Research Centre (QHRC) employee.
- Entries will be accepted between October 10, 2021 and October 26, 2021.
- Contest will close October 26, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram within seven (7) days of the prize draw.
The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram within seven (7) working days after the October 26, 2021 closing date of selection. To receive the prize, a winner must respond to the notification and provide all registration information requested in such form as designated by QHRC no later than two (2) calendar days after the date of transmission of the notification.
It is each participant’s responsibility to regularly check their message inbox account and/or their communication devices within this time period and to respond to the message within the required time frame. If a winner does not respond to the notification message before the two (2) calendar day deadline, a notification message will be sent confirming that they are no longer eligible to claim any prize, and QHRC reserves the right to select another winner.
In entering the contest, you agree to both the contest rules and terms and conditions.